miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

Within.

Between a feeling and a expresion,
there is a whole person
And there are words, just to
hide meanings, for not all have to see
What there is within,
way way under, far from skin.

In a look, a smile, the tacking
of a shoe, pointing at you
mabe even without knowing
A vein jumping, ahead goes
for you dont need to say then
I am loosing it! dont you see?

Most of what we are,
what we show, we do.
Goes before and after
words, beyond, within.
We made up words, and
I made up frases, just
to hide, way way under
far away from lips.

Post data: Is the first time I write in english, dont know why. I ve thought of frases many times, and I like the sound of it. I, as allways, dont know if I express myself correctly, if I make myself clear, I hope so.


Greetings






No hay comentarios: